We have got a team of experienced Naval Architects helping the marine industry in transforming their requirements to reality. Our Naval Architecture expertise is continually growing since the starting point of our CEO’s career. He then established an organizational face to his growing experience in 2004. For more than a decade now we are providing Naval Architectural consultancy services to the industry.
Naval Architecture interventions are required right from converting the customers’ requirement to conceptual design until life cycle of the product ends, in the industry. We support our customers across all the Naval Architectural interventions for the product, whatnot, we have provided consultancy services for a shipyard for choosing a suitable vessel retrieval system using our expertise. Having provided services for dynamic and challenging demands in the industry, we have a wide range of services to offer.
We closely support our customers right from Pre – Tendering stage of design.
- Pre – Tender Support for Ship Design
- General Arrangement Design
- Hull Lines selection for various requirements
- Weight Estimation & Calculation
- Stability Analysis – Intact & Damage
- Scantling Design and Class Approval
- Powering Analysis
- Statutory Drawings Preparation
- Launching Calculation & Vessel Retrieval System Design
- Trim & Stability Booklet Update
- SeaFastening Calculations for Project Cargoes
- Local Strength Analysis for New Installations
- Feasibility Study for Vessel Conversion
- Tank Calibration Calculations
- Maneuvering & Seakeeping Studies
- Mooring Studies
- Loadicator Development
- Container Stack Weight Increase