Our proficiency in carrying out design reviews and audits fixes design flaws at the initial stage of the product development to aim for significant savings in project cost & time. Our piping engineering services is catered to Ships building, Offshore Oil & Gas and Process Plant industries. Piping and outfitting for ships
1. Piping and outfitting for ships
- Design audits and reviews
- Support structure like foundations and hangers
- Built in tank and portable tank design
- Welding traceability, NDTS and Test packs
- System piping and installation drawings
- Piping arrangement drawings
- Piping Isometric drawings
- Material Take Off (MTO) / Bill Of Materials (BOM)
- Pipe stress analysis and pipe support details
- Spool drawings (fabrication drawings)
- Test pack documentation
- Mazagon Docks Ltd, Mumbai India
- Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Cochin India
- Dubai Dry docks, UAE
- Sembawang Shipyard Ltd, Singapore
2. Process Piping Design Engineering Services
- 3D plant Modeling using PDMS
- Piping Layout & Pipe routing drawings for above and U/G piping
- Development of Piping Arrangement Drawings
- Performing Technical feasibility studies and Piping Layouts.
- Preparation of Piping Material Classification & Specifications
- Design & Analysis of Pipe bridges racks and supports.
- Preparation of Isometric Drawings.
- MTO preparation
Extraction of Reports:
- Equipment List/ Nozzle List
- Pipe Line lists.
- MTO (Piping) for Material Requisition
- Interference reports/Clash Detection List.
- Catalogue Specifications for Piping/Structures.
- Development and Upgradation of as built drawings based on field mark ups.
- Preparation of fabrication drawings for super structures for the plants.
- Preparation of Pipe racks, Cable racks and Equipment racks.
- Preparation of support structures for Towers, Reactors and Furnaces.
- Preparation of Access ways and ladders for the Towers, Furnaces and Reactors.
Resources and Expertise
The experience lot of engineers at Conceptia is well versed with International codes and standards used in the industries Viz. NES, API, ASME 31.3 etc, Classification Society rules and statutory regulations to be considered while designing.
- PV Elite
- Pipe flow 3D